Join Us - Buyer's Representatives
Hello 'Future' Buyer's Representatives in DFW!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note:
We are a family owned and operated real estate brokerage looking for a small group of motivated, experienced realtors with a desire to take their real estate career to the next level. We believe the modern real estate client is more interested in a relationship built on trust, rather than branding and marketing. People do business with people! Our programs and processes are set up for relationship-based selling, with the latest technology supporting the sales process. To provide you with Buyers, we will make a significant financial investment in each and every hire. Sales success is expected! This is not a “team” position.
This is why you want to work at Select Residential Brokerage, Ltd:
• You will be working daily with a group of honest, “sales first” seasoned real estate professionals, just like yourself.
• You will spend your days surrounded by collaborative sales support, coaching, training, and mentoring in an environment of open exchange of success and best practices.
• Our group consists of only extremely likable, honest, integrity-based members with a thirst for knowledge and a commitment to excellence.
• We are known for our extraordinary preparedness, never-ending commitment to quality service, our ability to listen and understand, and our dedication to not stop until the job is done.
• Buyer prospects will be provided, along with extensive training and sales coaching, to ensure rapid success.
Check out this list that describes the position of a Buyer’s Representative and what you can expect by joining us:
- Establish strategic goals to ensure personal success on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Present the benefits of our organization, so prospects and clients feel the value of working with us.
- Respond caringly to prospective and client inquires on a timely basis.
- Update all information and conversations for each client/prospect in company provided Customer Relationship Management system, in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact.
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers.
- Participate in ongoing training and development, and demonstrate a commitment to improvement.
- Use social media networks to assist with business growth.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times, and continue to build brand awareness throughout the community.
- Earn a commission based income as an independent contractor.
- Active real estate license in the state of Texas
- Minimum 2 years experience or 12 closed transactions
- Full time work commitment
- Familiarity with communities in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
- Detail oriented, self-starter with ability to work independently
- Proficient in technology
- CRM experience a plus
- Client service experience a plus
- Ability to work productively from home
- Client friendly car, SUV or truck with valid driver’s license and insurance
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next step:
If you're excited to join us, enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the right, and be sure to upload your resume. Click "Apply Now" to submit.
Once you submit the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system, to ensure your contact information is 100% accurate.
Our mission statement:
“As a family owned and operated business, we are committed to representing each and every client as if they were one of our own family members. This means: providing honest evaluations of property values, taking extreme care in negotiating and writing contracts that protect you and your investment, communicating openly throughout the process to relieve stress, and putting your best interest above our own. Our goal is to make this “the best real estate experience” you’ve ever had!”
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.